Hop On – Hop Off Madrid city tour
Madrid sightseeing bus
- STEP 1 - YOUR SELECTION
- STEP 2 - COMPLETE THE ORDER
- STEP 3 - INFORMATION AND PAYMENT
Explore Madrid in comfort aboard one the double-decker buses with a single ticket. Hop-on and hop-off the bus as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace.
The route 1 (blue) will take you to discover the Historical Madrid. This itinerary includes a complete historical, artistic and monumental circuit in which you will visit several landmarks of the city. Go across the beautiful Paseo del Prado or admire magnificent buildings legacy of the Habsburgs period. Go to the Golden Triangle of Art and take the opportunity to explore one of its museums in depth. From the Royal Palace to the Temple of Debod, sit back and enjoy the views over the city.
The route 2 (green) goes through the Modern Madrid. Discover the city beyond the historical famous landmarks and the monuments to royalty. From Atocha to Nuevos Ministerios and from the symbolic Puerta de Alcalá to Puerta del Sol. The itinerary will take you close to the impressive KIO towers, the Museum of Public Art and the Real Madrid stadium.
The frequency of the service varies depending on season. Route 1 lasts for about 80 min and Route 2 lasts about 65 minutes.
What does your booking include:
- All routes and stops with a single ticket.
- Multilingual audio guide system.
- Air-conditioned double-decker open coaches.
- Audioguide in 14 languages: Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese. Kids’ channel available in English and Spanish.
- Free Wi-Fi .
Time: 9am – 10pm (Mar-Oct) & 10am – 6pm (Nov-Feb)
- Route nº 1 (Blue) Historical Madrid: Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico and Museo del Prado.
- Route nº 2 (Green) Modern Madrid:Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza de Neptuno.
Exchanging voucher points: On board the bus.