La Pedrera Casa Milá
- STEP 1 - YOUR SELECTION
- STEP 2 - COMPLETE THE ORDER
- STEP 3 - INFORMATION AND PAYMENT
The Casa Milà, more commonly known as “La Pedrera”, is a must-see attraction.This Unesco World Heritage Site was the last residential building designed by the great architect Antoni Gaudí and is one of the finest examples of the legacy he left to the city of Barcelona as well as one of the most important buildings of the 20th century.
–Ticket for the line “Clients with Voucher”-Skip the line.
–Smartguide available in 10 languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese.
- March to October from 9:00 to 20:00
- November to February from 9:00 to 18:00
- 25 of December-closed.
Estimated visits: 1h/1h30m
Voucher exchanging Point: La Pedrera -Passeig de Gracia ,92
How to get there?
- L2 and L5 Diagonal stop
- FGC: Provença station
- Numbers: 7, 16, 17, 22, and 24.
- Barcelona Tourist Bus (Red and Blue)
*5€ booking fee is included in the price.