Montjuic Cable Car
- STEP 1 - YOUR SELECTION
- STEP 2 - COMPLETE THE ORDER
- STEP 3 - INFORMATION AND PAYMENT
From Montjuic cable car you will get a bird’s eye view of Barcelona as you climb to Montjuic Castle, and a chance to spot some of the most emblematic landmarks of the city along with great views of the port.
You can also visit the Olympic Stadium, Poble Espanyol, Joan Miró Foundation and the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya.
* Hours: open all year long
- From January to February: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- From March to May: from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
- From June to September: from 10.00 am to 9.00 pm
- October: from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
- From November to December: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Voucher exchanging Point: Montjuic Cable Car, Avenida de Miramar, 30
How to get there?
- L2/L3 to Paral·lel station and from there Funicular de Montjuïc.
- Numbers: 55 and 150
- Barcelona Tourist Bus (Red line)