- STEP 1 - YOUR SELECTION
- STEP 2 - COMPLETE THE ORDER
- STEP 3 - INFORMATION AND PAYMENT
Park Güell is one of the most iconic space of Barcelona. Declared Unesco World Heritage Site which receives a large numbers of visitors each day. Regulating the entry ensures the conservation and maintenance of the monumental heritage. The ticket purchased allows access to the restricted area and the most fragile and frequented part of the Park.
The Park is open all the year round and outside of the established hours the access to regulated area is free, although visibility cannot be guaranteed due to the lack of artificial lighting in the Monumental Core.
The ticket covers transport on the direct shuttle bus from Alfons X metro statyon to Park Güell.
- Tickets are assigned on the basis of time-slots, and you can enter the restricted area up to 30 minutes after your allocated start time.
- All visitors, including children ages 0 to 6, must show the appropriate entry ticket, including where entry is free of charge.
- Until 14/02/2020 : from 08:30 h to 17:30 h
- From 15/02/2020 to 28/03/2020 : from 08:30 h to 18:00 h
- From 29/03/2020 to 26/04/2020 : from 08:00 h to 19:30 h
- From 27/04/2020 to 23/08/2020 : from 07:30 h to 20:30 h
- From 24/08/2020 to 24/10/2020 : from 08:00 h to 19:30 h
- From 25/10/2020 to 31/12/2020 : from 08:30 h to 17:30 h
How to get there?
- L3, Lesseps or Vallcarca stations.
- Bus Güell: a shuttle service included in the price from Alfons X metro station (L4) .
- Lines: H20 and D40.
- Barcelona Bus Turistic (blue route).
2,5€ booking fee is included in the price.