Tibidabo Amusement Park
- STEP 1 - YOUR SELECTION
- STEP 2 - COMPLETE THE ORDER
- STEP 3 - INFORMATION AND PAYMENT
The Tibidabo Amusement Park stands on Mount Tibidabo, the highest point on the Collserola ridge. It is the second oldest park in Europe and one of the first ever built in the world.
Come up to the Tibidabo Amusement Park and enjoy more than 25 rides and attractions for all ages, and of course, the large ferris wheel, 20 metres in diameter and 500m above the city.
- March only weekends from 11:00 to19:00
- April- May weekends and holidays , from 11:00 to 20:00/21:00
- June: weekends and holidays from 11:00 to 20:00/21:00. 11,12 and 18 of June from 09:00 to 17:00
- July: from Wednesday to Sunday from 11:00 to 22:00/23:00
- August: every day from 11:00 to 23:00
- September- October : weekends and holidays , from 11:00 to 20:00/21:00
- November: only weekends from 11:00 to19:00
- December: from 11:00 to 18:00
- From 6 to 31 of January and whole February-closed
Voucher exchanging Point: Tibidabo Amusement Park, Tibidabo Square, 3-4
How to get there?
- From Pl.Catalunya: line S2 (FGC) to Peu del Funicular station- Funicular de Valviderera- line 111 (bus) .
- Tibibús T2A: plaça Catalunya (stop located on the corner of plaça de Catalunya and Rambla de Catalunya). From 10.15am on days when the amusement Park is open.
- Tibibús T2B: from Vall d’Hebrón, stop next Metro L3, Vall d’Hebrón.