Camp Nou Tour
- STEP 1 - YOUR SELECTION
- STEP 2 - COMPLETE THE ORDER
- STEP 3 - INFORMATION AND PAYMENT
We give FC Barcelona supporters the chance to learn more about the club’s history. A tour of the ground, the museum, which includes a space dedicated exclusively to Messi, and multimedia area where you can relive historic moments from Barça’s history.
A complete tour which takes you all over the stadium, from the terraces to the VIP box, as well as giving you the chance to see the changing rooms, the benches and players’ tunnel.
* Open every day of the year, except 1 January and 25 December. From 16 of December to 6 of January and from 14 of April to 13 of October open from 9:30 to 19:30 h. The rest of the season, from 10:00 to 18:30 h and Sundays and Holidays until 14:30 h.
- By training schedules or events without prior notice.
- On the day before or the day of a Champions League match the tour cannot be taken. Only the Museum is open to visitors (Trophy Room, History, Messi Space, Section Trophies)
- Duration: Approx. 1 hour 30 mins.